Mom & Me/Dad & Me
Learn to Knit
This class is for 1 parent and 1 child (age 6+). No experience needed!
You’ll learn basic knitting skills and complete a simple project of your choice.
In this class, you and your child will learn:
- How to choose the right materials for a project (the yarn aisle can be overwhelming, I know!)
- How to cast on and bind off (begin and finish a project)
- Knit & purl stitches
- The knitting method that works for YOU.
Why take a class with me?
- I’m a self-taught knitter with over 10 years of experience.
- I’m also a former elementary school teacher...teaching is SO important to me!
- As a mother of two young children, I know how precious your time is and how to fit knitting into your busy day.
- You’ll learn in a relaxed environment with others who will support you.
- Great value - Personal attention
Come learn with me in the comfort of my home!
5 one-hour lessons for ONLY $120...Materials for your first project included!